Finding and using influential people is a myth says social behaviour researcher Paul Adams, author of Grouped: How small groups of friends are the key to influence on the social web. According to Adams, the focus on influentials is based on the view of how we want the world to work versus how it actually works. Read more
- C2-MTL: A Conference Dream Becomes A Reality
- Four Tips To Help With Unlearning
- Why Your Conference Needs More Connexity: Community And Connections
- Conference Organisers Should Transition From Familiar Terrain
- How Do Your Learning Opportunities Compare To These Top Ten Traits Of Quality Education Programs?
- Scheduling Your Hybrid Event Success
- Lessons We Learned From Our Mothers
- Does Your Conference Promote The Wrong End Of A Telescope?
- Creating An Emotional Arc Within Your Conference Experience
- Does Your Conference Foster These Five Core Attendee Experience Principles?