According to PC Housing stats, smartphones and tablets are slowly placing themselves in between water and food as top necessities for business travelers. It makes sense. Being on the road is simply made easier and more manageable by these tools that allow us to stay connected. Yet are these mobile devices taking up too much of our time? Read more
- Is Your Conference Primarily Focused On Speakers Or Attendees?
- Is free WiFi working for your event participants?
- Creating An Emotional Arc Within Your Conference Experience
- Why Adults Want To Learn
- Why Your Conference Needs A Listening Space
- Top Ten Most Significant Challenges With Conference Education
- Planning Your Online Programme
- Is Your Conference Guilty Of Content Bulimia?
- Why Audiences Detest Presenters That Abuse PowerPoint
- Your Conference Education Needs A New Narrative