Networking: there’s more to it than business professionals speed handshaking while exchanging business cards. It’s an opportunity to connect and link with others as you share information, services and ideas with each other. Read more
- C2-MTL: A Conference Dream Becomes A Reality
- Four Tips To Help With Unlearning
- Why Your Conference Needs More Connexity: Community And Connections
- Conference Organisers Should Transition From Familiar Terrain
- How Do Your Learning Opportunities Compare To These Top Ten Traits Of Quality Education Programs?
- Scheduling Your Hybrid Event Success
- Lessons We Learned From Our Mothers
- Does Your Conference Promote The Wrong End Of A Telescope?
- Creating An Emotional Arc Within Your Conference Experience
- Does Your Conference Foster These Five Core Attendee Experience Principles?