1,700+ CEOs in 64 countries identified collaboration, agility, mining connections and relationships, and innovation through partnering as the top critical traits that their employees need today. According to CEOs, the top four personal characteristics most critical for employees success were: collaboration, communicative, creative and flexible. CEOs seek employees who will thrive in an open environment. Read more
- How Do Your Learning Opportunities Compare To These Top Ten Traits Of Quality Education Programs?
- Scheduling Your Hybrid Event Success
- Lessons We Learned From Our Mothers
- Does Your Conference Promote The Wrong End Of A Telescope?
- Creating An Emotional Arc Within Your Conference Experience
- Does Your Conference Foster These Five Core Attendee Experience Principles?
- The Conference Innovators DNA
- Meeting Planner, You Are Responsible For The Outcomes Of Your Decisions
- Priority Choices and Event Attendee Connectivity
- The Changing Role Of Conference Education