What would it take for your conference attendees to call your annual meeting the greatest event on the Earth? Animal acts? High wire tightrope acrobatics? Clowns? Three rings of ongoing entertainment? A live band? It’s challenging to keep annual meetings fresh and exciting while maintaining integrity. Yet it’s very easy to duplicate last year’s event and only make a few tweaks to the speakers and content. Often, that’s just not enough! Read more
- Scheduling Your Hybrid Event Success
- Lessons We Learned From Our Mothers
- Does Your Conference Promote The Wrong End Of A Telescope?
- Creating An Emotional Arc Within Your Conference Experience
- Does Your Conference Foster These Five Core Attendee Experience Principles?
- The Conference Innovators DNA
- Meeting Planner, You Are Responsible For The Outcomes Of Your Decisions
- Priority Choices and Event Attendee Connectivity
- The Changing Role Of Conference Education
- Is Your Conference Churning Out Junk Information?