Let’s face it. Most conference education is yawn-stirring, sleepy-eyed, ho-hum, day-old soggy Melba-toast tasting boring. It makes root-canals seem fun! Regardless, the human brain loves to learn. Read more
- Scheduling Your Hybrid Event Success
- Lessons We Learned From Our Mothers
- Does Your Conference Promote The Wrong End Of A Telescope?
- Creating An Emotional Arc Within Your Conference Experience
- Does Your Conference Foster These Five Core Attendee Experience Principles?
- The Conference Innovators DNA
- Meeting Planner, You Are Responsible For The Outcomes Of Your Decisions
- Priority Choices and Event Attendee Connectivity
- The Changing Role Of Conference Education
- Is Your Conference Churning Out Junk Information?