Many of us often forget that annual meetings and conferences are actually a business. When we are a member of an organization, we expect the organisation to provide an annual meeting at the lowest cost possible so we can attend. But are those member expectations justified? It really depends upon the business model of the event. Read more
- Scheduling Your Hybrid Event Success
- Lessons We Learned From Our Mothers
- Does Your Conference Promote The Wrong End Of A Telescope?
- Creating An Emotional Arc Within Your Conference Experience
- Does Your Conference Foster These Five Core Attendee Experience Principles?
- The Conference Innovators DNA
- Meeting Planner, You Are Responsible For The Outcomes Of Your Decisions
- Priority Choices and Event Attendee Connectivity
- The Changing Role Of Conference Education
- Is Your Conference Churning Out Junk Information?