There is one important strategy that your presentation must have in order to succeed. Without it, you are guaranteed a fail. Without it, you will not connect with your audience. Without it, your words will fall on deaf ears. Adults learn on a “need-to-know” basis! You have to explain why the listener needs-to-know your information. Read more
- How Do Your Learning Opportunities Compare To These Top Ten Traits Of Quality Education Programs?
- Scheduling Your Hybrid Event Success
- Lessons We Learned From Our Mothers
- Does Your Conference Promote The Wrong End Of A Telescope?
- Creating An Emotional Arc Within Your Conference Experience
- Does Your Conference Foster These Five Core Attendee Experience Principles?
- The Conference Innovators DNA
- Meeting Planner, You Are Responsible For The Outcomes Of Your Decisions
- Priority Choices and Event Attendee Connectivity
- The Changing Role Of Conference Education