- Andrew Maxwell on Three More Tips for your Hybrid Event Planning
- Venue Detective on Five top network ‘must-haves’ for event and meetings planners
- Liz Richmond on IHG profits rise, UK market remains ‘resilient’
- Myles Nye on From Event to Experience – Creating Audience Engagement
- Dave Egan on From Event to Experience – Creating Audience Engagement
- Four Tips To Help With Unlearning
- Why Your Conference Needs More Connexity: Community And Connections
- Conference Organisers Should Transition From Familiar Terrain
- How Do Your Learning Opportunities Compare To These Top Ten Traits Of Quality Education Programs?
- Scheduling Your Hybrid Event Success
- Lessons We Learned From Our Mothers
- Does Your Conference Promote The Wrong End Of A Telescope?
- Creating An Emotional Arc Within Your Conference Experience
- Does Your Conference Foster These Five Core Attendee Experience Principles?
- The Conference Innovators DNA
In Resources, we are building a living archive of recent and useful historic links, articles, videos, audio and so on that capture the best advice and discussion points for your use as a professional event organiser. This section is open to all and your meeting organiser ideas and links will be most welcome, adding to the shared knowledge and experience of the My Meeting Professional community.
You can submit your content by email to email@example.com, you can add information through the comment panel or you can send ideas for community blog posts by email.
We will build the archive with your ideas and help, starting with the resources links and tips post below.